Monday, June 30, 2014

Welcome!



Welcome to my little podcast space on the internet!

This is the home of my 16-Bit Catholic podcast. Why 16-Bit Catholic? It combines the two things I love the most: video games, especially retro ones, and my religious faith! A match made in heaven! And we're calling this Vol. 2, Episode 1 because it's the second reiteration of this podcast. Hopefully we don't get a Vol. 3!

Oh, and my twitter handle is @16bitcatholic. By keeping the podcast the same as my Twitter, it's good branding and bla bla bla.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this podcast. If you have any helpful tips on making it better, or want to ask questions and comment on things I've said, I look forward to hearing it. Shoot me an email, dustinfaber at gmail dot com.

Thanks again!

Dustin Faber

P.S. To hear the Catholic Lovebirds podcast I record with my wife Allicia, visit thecatholiclovebirds.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment